Known non-profit leader
Ability to make decisions and solve problems
Ability to communicate verbally with people inside and outside an organization
Ability to obtain and process information
Advocacy and lobbying
Coordination of meetings and programs
Former ELI tutor. Homestay family since early 1990s.
- MPA, Public Policy and Agency Management. School of Public Policy & Administration, College of Urban Affairs, University of Delaware. 1989-1990. *
- MA, American Folk Culture and Museum Studies. Cooperstown Graduate Programs, SUNY Oneonta, New York.
- Certificate, DALF. French. L’Université de Neuchatel, Switzerland.
- BA, Art History. SUNY Cortland, New York.
* MPA Thesis cited in: Rosenthal, Alan. The Third House: Lobbyists. Eagleton Institute. Washington, DC: CQ Press, 1993 and in: Boyer, William W and Edward C. Ratledge. Delaware Politics and Government. Lincoln: University of Nebraska Press, 2009.
2017 Delaware Press Association Communicator of Achievement
2016 Preservation 50-State of Delaware
2011 NEH- SHEAR Summer Scholar
2010 Good Citizen Medal. DESSAR
2008 Les Palmes Academiques – French Government.
2004 French Advocate of the Year. French Faculty, University of Delaware
2000-2001 Hagley-Winterthur Research Fellow.
1994 CSG Toll Fellow
- Burdick Associates: Building History specializes in strategic planning, grant-writing, National Register Nominations, and short-term project management opportunities. Currently, Burdick Associates is providing contract managerial services to People to People Delaware. 2017-2018 programs have included grant-writing, JFC application work, bringing Mary Eisenhower, International Chairman of PtPI, to Delaware to speak at DelState University and at Widener Law School, and working on “Meet & Greet Buffets” for international scholars from U.S. Department of State SUSI programs in cooperation with U. D’s Institute for Global Studies.https://www.facebook.com/People-To-People-Delaware-Chapter-174564359244967/
- Del Tech-Wilmington Campus. (2004-2017) Retired.